The Women in Business Regional Network aims to encourage networking among businesswomen in regional areas through get-togethers, interaction and access to quality training to aid both business and personal development.
The organisation has been founded by Carolyn Jeffrey of CJ’s Business Solutions following a successful Women in Business Lunch and Learn function organised by international transformational educator Rosemary Killip held at Victor Harbor in September 2017.
The following is a little bit about our organisation:
- To create a safe, comfortable and happy environment – through events and social media – for women in business from regional areas (no matter the stage of their business journey) to be able to share ideas, services and support.
- To help support and grow women in business in regional areas.
- To encourage the creation and nurturing of opportunities for women in regional areas generally.
- To encourage and support organisations and individuals to ensure women in business in regional areas have access to the training and support of their male and city-based counterparts.
- To champion the cause of Women in Business in regional areas.