The Women in Business Regional Network aims to encourage networking among businesswomen in regional areas through get-togethers, interaction and access to quality training to aid both business and personal development.
The organisation has been founded by Carolyn Jeffrey of CJ’s Business Solutions following a Women in Business Lunch and Learn function organised by international transformational educator Rosemary Killip held at Victor Harbor in September 2017.
As at March 2019 we have regular functions scheduled in Victor Harbor, Strathalbyn, Murray Bridge, McLaren Vale and on Yorke Peninsula. Visit our EVENTS page to find out more.
The following is a little bit about our organisation:
- To create a safe, comfortable and happy environment – through events and social media – for women in business from regional areas (no matter the stage of their business journey) to be able to share ideas, services and support.
- To help support and grow women in business in regional areas.
- To encourage the creation and nurturing of opportunities for women in regional areas generally.
- To encourage and support organisations and individuals to ensure women in business in regional areas have access to the training and support of their male and city-based counterparts.
- To champion the cause of Women in Business in regional areas.
Click here to listen to an interview with founder Carolyn Jeffrey from ABC Radio North & North-West (29/1/19) about the network and expansion into Yorke Peninsula.