Would you like to present at one of our physical or online events?
We’re always adding additional events to our calendar and are on the lookout for speakers to present on topics directly related to regional women in business.
You don’t need to have any experience speaking and, in some instances, you don’t require specific qualifications in the field you’re speaking about as your lived experience value to others … and we LOVE helping regional women in business to learn presentation skills and to gain confidence to step out of their comfort zone. We’re with you every step of the way.
Suggested topics include:
- Tips on how to do things better in our businesses
- Dealing with stress and mindset as business owners
- Leadership development tips
- Local economic development & business information
- Personal experiences of being in business
- General skills training to assist women in business
- Inspirational stories from regional women
Please register your interest on the form below and we’ll be in touch.
If you’d like to ask anything about what’s required to be a presenter contact Carolyn on 0435 432 203 or email your query to email@example.com.