At PLAY with a Purpose we make resources and opportunities for children, families and educators so they have more time to play with purpose together!
We have “Music Miracles” classes at Murray Bridge Community Centre weekly during school terms. Contact us to find out more!
Our resources include:
- Visual Morning & Afternoon Routines and other visual communication tools available for families and educators to smooth out that morning and afternoon so everyone knows what’s happening next! See the website for photos.
- Feelings Bags Funky & Original are available now and are filled with sensory tools that support anyone who may need or like sensory experiences or seek them out to help calm or regulate their bodies and emotions.
- Feelings Books for older and younger children use photos to help identify which emotion they might be feeling and name it, enabling greater self-awareness.
- Our feelings friends are a great little friend that can be squeezed, pressed and rolled around. A great tool to have in your bag or theirs to use when out and about. These are available through our website and at market or fair days we attend.
- We also have groups and resources available for the Early Years Educators.
- Our new centre visual routines are available now and can be tailored to your service specific times and activities during the day.
- Puppets, Song Choice Charts & more.
We can come out to your service for a quick 15-minute meeting to show you what we have available.
Contact Tina to find out more about any of these services or products.
Categories: Children's Resources