Adelaide Hills Dinner – Women in Business Regional Network – Mon 24/5/2021
May 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm ACST
Women in Business Regional Network dinner – Adelaide Hills – Monday 24 May
“SME finance, tips for accessing the most appropriate finance for your business”
Come along to our Adelaide Hills dinner where we are looking at Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) finance options for your business with Deb Purvis, Director of Robinson Sewell Purvis and a Women in Business Regional Network member.
Deb is also a finance broker specialising in agricultural and commercial finance. She provides solutions that ensure her clients have the most cost effective and suitable trading platform for their business. Her business, Robinson Sewell Purvis also assists with sourcing and negotiating finance for land purchase, commercial premises, working capital, refinance, succession capital and equipment finance.
The function is open to all women in business – members and non-members, those who manage, own or work in a business or those who think they’d like to be in business.
The atmosphere is relaxed and supportive. You’re encouraged to also bring a friend along too who might also have interests in this area. Come along and find out more about the opportunities it presents for you.
NB: The ticket price is a booking fee only. You will need to purchase your own food and drinks.
Where: The Barker Hotel, 32 Gawler Street, Mt Barker
When: Monday May 24
5.30pm Arrival and dinner
7.30pm Presentation concludes
7.30-8pm Casual networking
As well as our presentation there will be plenty of opportunity to network with other women involved in business. Please bring along your business cards.
For more details phone Carolyn Jeffrey 0435 432 203 or email email@example.com.
In accordance with the new guidelines regarding COVID19, attendees will need to agree to the following Terms and Conditions when attending Women in Business Regional Network functions:
1. If you feel unwell before the event, you must advise us and please do not attend. We will be happy to refund your money.
2. While every effort will be made to comply with the 1.5m distancing regulations, with some venues this may not always be possible at all times.
3. The Women in Business Regional Network have produced a COVID19 plan in order for physical events to recommence.
4. The venues we are booking have also advised that they have a COVID19 plan in place.
5. Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the events.