Barossa lunch – Women in Business Regional Network Tuesday 21/9/2021
September 21 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm ACST
Women in Business Regional Network lunch – Barossa – Tuesday 21 September – Vine Inn
“Smarter Ways to Market”
Do you ever feel like you’re working flat out on marketing, doing so much, but not getting much to show for it? You are not alone!
Our Barossa lunch will give you hints and tips on how to make your marketing less time consuming, particularly when it comes to social media.
We need more time in our lives to focus on working in our businesses, and spending any spare time we have doing the things we enjoy and spending time with our loved ones.
So take some time to learn how to simplify your marketing and do it smarter and join us for our Barossa lunch.
The function is open to all women in business – members and non-members, those who manage, own or work in a business or those who think they’d like to be in business.
The atmosphere is relaxed and supportive. You’re encouraged to also bring a friend along too who might also have interests in this area. Come along and find out more about the opportunities it presents for you.
Please note: When booking you may need to scroll past the payment button to ensure all details are completed before going through the pay portal. The payment button will stayed grayed out until all details have been entered.
NB: The ticket price is a booking fee only. You will need to purchase your own food and drinks.
Where: Vine Inn,14-22 Murray St, Nuriootpa SA 5355
When: Tuesday, September 21
12.30pm – Arrival and lunch
1pm – Presentation
2pm – Presentation concludes
2-3pm – Casual networking
As well as our presentation there will be plenty of opportunity to network with other women involved in business. Please bring along your business cards.
For more details phone Carolyn Jeffrey 0435 432 203 or email email@example.com.
In accordance with the new guidelines regarding COVID19, attendees will need to agree to the following Terms and Conditions when attending Women in Business Regional Network functions:
1. If you feel unwell before the event, you must advise us and please do not attend. We will be happy to refund your money.
2. While every effort will be made to comply with the 1.5m distancing regulations, with some venues this may not always be possible at all times.
3. The Women in Business Regional Network have produced a COVID19 plan in order for physical events to recommence.
4. The venues we are booking have also advised that they have a COVID19 plan in place.
5. Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the events.