In view of the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations for social distancing, the network’s events have gone virtual, now being delivered through the Zoom platform.
Our first event to go from physical to online is our dinner previously scheduled for the Adelaide Hills on Monday, April 6.
The plan is to stick to our original schedule of physical events (they’ll just be online), but, rather than being limited to people from that particular area, any of our members and followers can be a part of them.
In addition, localised online events will also be scheduled over the next couple of months to ensure there’s connections continuing, and to keep a bit of a check on everyone. These will be more informal and will be free.
To attend any of the online events (free and paid ones) you will need to register by following the links currently being added to our website and on Facebook. Invitations will continue to go out via email too. Additional events will also be staged virtually for members.
Please be patient as it has been a mammoth task changing our 70+ events from physical to virtual and rejigging our calendars to accommodate additional events.
If you have any questions please message our Women in Business Regional Network Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our initial plan for free LOCAL online events is as follows:
- Members – Thursday, April 2 at 6.30pm
- Victor Harbor/Strathalbyn – Tuesday, April 7 at 6.30pm
- McLaren Vale/Southern Suburbs – Thursday, April 9 at 6.30pm
- Yorke Peninsula/Port Pirie/Port Augusta – Wednesday, April 15 at 6.30pm
- Victor Harbor/McLaren Vale – Thursday, April 16 at 12.30pm
- Riverland/Murray Bridge – Tuesday, April 21 at 6.30pm
- Adelaide Hills – Thursday, April 23 at 6.30pm
- Barossa/Clare – Tuesday, April 28 at 12.30pm