The Women in Business Regional Network operates on a membership basis with a wide range of benefits on offer.
Membership is open to all women in business in regional areas – owners, managers or those thinking of starting a business.
We welcome women from traditional for-profit businesses, not-for-profits and charities, social enterprises and hobbies.
Membership is open to those operating businesses from premises, or residing personally, outside the metropolitan areas. Metropolitan areas are defined as areas with a postcode where the second digit is greater than 0. Please note: Applications from Tasmania where the regional and rural areas also fall within the 70 postcode range will be considered on a case by case basis.
The network offers four types of membership:
- Standard Membership – Annual
- Standard Membership – Monthly
- Virtual Membership (for those not serviced by our physical events)
- Corporate Membership
- Foundation Membership (SOLD OUT)
Unlike many business organisations you will never be asked to sit on a board; although we would love to continually receive feedback from you on your wants and needs in terms of assisting you with your business journey.
We will never require you to volunteer your time for fundraising or the like, although we may from time to time assist worthy causes.
Within your annual membership you receive a wide range of benefits including business promotion, discounts, priority connections to other businesses, Members Only resources via the website and more.
CLICK HERE to read and download our CODE OF CONDUCT.
The following outlines the expectations (terms and conditions) of both members and the Women in Business Regional Network.
What you get:
Depending on the level of membership, our financial members receive a range of benefits to help them:
- Learn new skills and access tools to assist them in business and life;
- Grow personal and business confidence in a supportive community of like-minded people;
- Create a network of helpful supporters who are there to celebrate the good times and provide support in the tougher times in business, and life;
- Promote their business and make new contacts as clients or suppliers;
- Have access to advocacy services for their businesses and their regional communities.
Full details of the benefits of each level of membership can be found by following the links below:
Members are expected to:
- Promote the Women in Business Regional Network to like-minded colleagues
- Actively contribute to assist others at networking functions and through the Facebook group (if you are a member of Facebook)
- Maintain the commercial confidentiality of anything discussed by members during networking and other events.
- Remain a subscriber to the Women in Business Regional Network newsletter for the duration of the membership period.
- Contribute regularly to the growth and development of the Women in Business Regional Network through participation in surveys and feedback forms/sessions.
- Abide by the rules of the closed Facebook group.
- At all times provide a role of encouragement to fellow members of the Women in Business Regional Network
Women in Business Regional Network will:
- Maintain the confidentiality of information received from members during networking functions.
- Not share contact names and contact details of members with a third party except where agreed to by the member.
- Deliver programs and benefits as promised in the “What you get” clause above.