Business SA, in
partnership with the State Government, is excited to announce the launch of a regional-focused South Australian
Young Entrepreneurs Scheme (SAYES). They understand that access to business education and mentoring
support in regions can be difficult. Now budding regional entrepreneurs aged 18
to 35 don’t have to miss out.
Business SA’s regional SAYES program kicks off in November 2019 and is open to participants aged 18 to 35 in regional South Australia.
Successful participants will travel to Adelaide on five occasions during a 12-month period to participate in two-day group training workshops and mentoring sessions. Participants will also receive remote mentoring sessions throughout the program. Workshops will be held at Lot Fourteen (the old Royal Adelaide Hospital site), North Terrace, Adelaide.
Regional SAYES program participants will:
- Be allocated a dedicated business mentor who will nurture and guide them throughout the program
- Take part in training workshops and mentoring sessions covering topics such as business strategy, finance, marketing, law, employee relations, leadership and media
- Produce a comprehensive business plan before graduating
- Be expected to apply the learnings from the SAYES program to start a new business and/or improve their businesses operations and sales in South Australia
- Workshop one and two: 26 – 27 November 2019
- Workshop three and four: 11 – 12 December 2019
- Workshop five and six: 12 – 13 February 2020
- Workshop seven and eight: 2 – 3 April 2020
- Workshop nine and ten: 11 – 12 June 2020
The program costs $1600 Inc. GST and accommodation and travel costs will be reimbursed for Regional SAYES participants.
For more information contact:
- Kerry Sutton: Manager Entrepreneurship and Learning on 0406 500 670 or
- Jade Henschke: Entrepreneur Programs Coordinator on (08) 8300 0114 or
- Visit www.business−sa.com/reqional−sayes−program