Lisa Cheso needed a change of work environment and then COVID 19 hit! After working from home she decided it was definitely the way to go, so she negotiated a business deal and now runs Argyle Travel and Cruise Fleurieu Peninsula. Read more about Lisa’s business journey:
Name: Lisa Cheso
Business Name: Argyle Travel and Cruise Fleurieu Peninsula with Lisa Cheso
Phone Number: 0423 813 712
Website address: https://www.argyletravel.com.au
Email address: email@example.com
Physical address: Wellington SA 5259
What does your business do? Travel arrangements – Flights, Cruises, Packages, Tours, Accommodation, Trains, plus much more
What area do you serve? Fleurieu Peninsula, Murray Bridge, Strathalbyn, Meningie, Tailem Bend, Wellington and Murraylands area, Hills area, wherever there is a need really
How long have you been in business? 13 years in the travel industry but only a few weeks in my own work from home business.
Did you found the business? No
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Worked full time in travel agency office for 13yrs with employer/s – no work/life balance
- Needed a change of work environment /pace/scenery, covd19 hit and had to work from home for number of months, loved working from home
- Had negotiations with another agency to work from home under her agency name but run as my business on commission base
- Made the move and resigned in Dec from office job, started new business 10th Feb and loving it
- Setting up business and getting my name out there with marketing at the moment
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- I can do this as a business owner and still have a work/life balance
- I do have friends, family and customers that will and are supportive in my move
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? Networking, meeting new people, learn from other business women and share ideas, enjoy interaction on a social level, participate in events.