Tracey Browning is a teacher, designer of quilting patterns, has published articles and patterns and is also an International Award Winning machine quilter all whilst running two businesses: Constantine Quilts and Machine Quilting Academy. To say she is passionate about quilting is probably a bit of an understatement. Read more about Tracey and her businesses:
Name: Tracey Browning
Business Name: Machine Quilting Academy and Constantine Quilts
Phone Number: 0448 256 214
Physical address: 1390 Arthurton Road, Agery SA 5558
What does your business do?
Machine Quilting Academy: Machine Quilting Academy is here to help: How to solve your frustrations when you need to find answers to your machine quilting questions. Learn to avoid wasting valuable time searching all over the internet. Join us as we create an all in one community to encourage and learn how to overcome your creative mistakes. Together … You will be supported and encouraged You will learn new skills and be challenged to grow! You can build your business to suit YOUR lifestyle and learn how to be more efficient with your time You WILL earn what you are truly worth!
We serve machine quilters worldwideand have been in business 2 years and founded the business.
Constantine Quilts is your supplier of all things machine quilting! Commercial longarm quilting machines, Intelliquilter computerised quilting systems, rulers, notions, books and DVD’s all focussing on Machine Quilting and more… Plus a machine quilting service by an International Award winning quilter.
We serve Australia, New Zealand and beyond. Founded the business 23 years ago.
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Passionate quilter, teacher, designer of quilting patterns/skills with 70+ Magazine and book articles/patterns published and International Award Winning machine quilter
- Australian Dealer for A1 Longarm quilting machines and Intelliquilter computer system
- Event manager/owner of the International event – Australian Machine Quilting Festival for 10yrs
- Director of IQ Summit – an evergreen educational platform for Intelliquilter owners
- Director of Machine Quilting Academy – online membership/courses for all machine quilters for education in skills and business.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- My biggest achievements are watching my customers succeed. Done is better than perfect – as perfect is never done!
- I enjoy seeing others succeed in creating their dream project or business. Always be open to opportunities that present themselves
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? To increase my networking reach and business network, to learn from others, encourage anyone who needs it and to receive encouragement.