Utilising her years of business experience, Eve Rogers is now all about making other people’s lives easier by delivering professional virtual business solutions to her clients. Read more about Eve and her business EVER Virtual Solutions:
Name: Eve Rogers
Business Name: EVER Virtual Solutions
Phone Number: 0417 850 698
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.evervs.com.au
Physical address: Auburn
What does your business do? As a Certified Virtual Assistant (VA) I deliver professional virtual business solutions; providing four key services – Online Business Management, Small Business Administration, Executive Assistant Services and HR & Recruitment Assistance. Previously, I spent 10 years as Chief Executive to two Not-for-Profit organisations, consequently I possess a great deal of experience and understanding of the pressures business owners feel to ‘do and be everything’. I endeavour to enhance proactivity rather than reactivity. EVER Virtual Solutions can provide you the key to your success.
What area do you serve? All of Australia
How long have you been in business? Since start of April 2021
Did you found the business? Yes
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Manager of facilities and administration across large regions of South Australia for TAFESA (including Riverland, Murray Mallee).
- Chief Executive Officer of Riverland GP Incorporated (Riverland) for 4 years.
- Chief Executive Officer of Country North Community Services Incorporated (t/a SA Country Carers – Lower Mid North) for over 5 years.
- Business Development Manager for Carers and Disability Link for 1 year, after a merge.
- Decided to provide the services I love to provide, under my own business name and banner; EVER Virtual Solutions.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- That I am terrifically resourceful and like a sponge for knowledge.
- I know more than I think I do and now rarely suffer imposter syndrome.
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? I am in a lot of networks across Australia, but not many worthwhile ones across South Australia. That this network is for women in business and I can connect with South Australians is really excellent.