Helena Granger jumped at the chance of buying Kangaroo Island Organics. Wanting to be self employed in a lifestyle job, the shop gave Helena the opportunity to put into practice her beliefs cutting back on the transport and footprint of fresh fruit and vegetables and delivering on clean and green. Read more about Helena and Kangaroo Island Organics:
Name: Helena Granger
Business Name: Kangaroo Island Organics
Phone Number: 08 8553 3233
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.Kangarooislandorganics.com
Physical address: 21 B Murray St, Kingscote, SA 5223
What does your business do? Source and Provide Local, State, Interstate and Global – Retail Products Organic and Minimal harm Produce/Products for Human, Animal, and Environment requirements for Good Health
What area do you serve? Kangaroo Island Locals and Tourism
How long have you been in business? This Business -into my 4th trading year
Did you found the business? No-bought in- trusting the figures were genuine.
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Recognition of an Island buying Culture.
- Timing- Seasonal Holidays, School Holidays, Island Entertainment functions, Climate events- ferry’s running
- Lack of expertise with forward planning, social media etc- My bad choices in hiring that expertise. Acknowledgement that I’m not tech savvy or want to be.
- Repeating cycles of behavior/ decisions for the same outcomes!
- A LOT of work for one person – A way of Life…. not… A Lifestyle.
Name somethings you’ve learned from your business journey?
Post 2020 – Go with the flow, pay your locals and get on with it !
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? Thank you for your free membership