We all know that getting married is one of the happiest days in our lives but it also can be one of the most stressful. Kerry Tudor is a Marriage Celebrant and she enjoys having the honour and privilege to work with couple’s to make their marriage ceremony personal to them, special and stress free. Read more about Kerry and her business:
Name: Kerry Tudor
Business Name: Celebrant – Kerry Tudor
Phone Number: 0417 369 399
Website address: www.kerrytudor.com
Email address: email@example.com
Physical address: Littlehampton
What does your business do? Getting married can be very overwhelming, so I am there to help step you through your day and to help make it as stress free as possible. I’m not only there to solemnise the marriage, but I am also there to help you create a ceremony that is personalised for you. A ceremony that will be both special and memorable for yourselves, your family and your guests. It is very important to me that your day is a reflection of both of you, your personalities and a happy celebration of your hope, your dream and your future lives together.
What area do you serve? I am an Adelaide Hills Marriage Celebrant based in Littlehampton, but do travel to all areas.
How long have you been in business? I have been a celebrant for 14 years.
Did you found the business? They say things happen for a reason. I had wanted to become a Celebrant for many years and finally decided after being retrenched that this would be the first thing I would do. I commenced my studies and have never looked back.
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- I worked for 30 years in the Corporate Environment mainly in the areas of Administration and Human Resources.
- For the first few months after leaving the Corporate Environment in 2005, I first became a Celebrant, then a Swimming Instructor, Aquarobics Instructor and Personal Trainer before moving into Aged Care back in 2016.
- 2016 – I became a Lifestyle Therapist and have worked within Southern Cross Care since then, as well as continuing some Personal Training.
- 2021 – I transitioned with Southern Cross Care out into the Community working as a Buddy Support Worker – a role I really enjoy!
- Over the last 14 years I have always continued with my role as a Celebrant. I truly feel being a Celebrant is an honour and privilege to be a part of one of the most important days in a couple’s lives.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- Performing weddings is such a wonderful thing to do for couples.
- Leaving the corporate environment after 30 years was certainly the best decision for me.
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? After attending a WIBN dinner a couple of years ago and meeting so many lovely ladies, I felt very welcomed. I knew immediately it was the right environment for me.