Heather Jensen has been in business for over 15 years and recently moved to Wealth Fusion to be part of an all female business. Wealth Fusion offers financial planning advice and Heather puts all her experience behind her to coach her female clients to understand how to use money as a tool and create financial freedom. Read more about Heather and her journey:
Name: Heather Jensen
Business Name: Heather Jensen
Phone Number: 0418248513
Email address: email@example.com
Website address: https://www.heatherjensen.com.au
Physical address: Inman Valley
What does your business do? My name is Heather Jensen, CA Financial Planning Specialist with Wealth Fusion and I coach women who may be experiencing financial stress, are time poor or struggling to understand how to use money as a tool and create financial freedom which is meaningful and from the heart. What separates my services from other financial advisers is I have a specific focus on working with women. I have researched women’s behaviour with money and found first you need to fully understand your attitudes and investment style, second, you need to modify and create positive beliefs around your finances before you can then thirdly, move forward to create a bright financial future.
What area do you serve? Australia
How long have you been in business? 15 years +
Did you found the business? Yes
Please provide some dot points about your business journey:
- Completed qualifications in Accounting and worked as Accountant for Chartered Accounting firms in Adelaide. Areas specialised in – Insolvency, Tax, Superannuation.
- Moved to Corporate Finance Roles for range of Private Hospitals in Darwin, Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Established own Accounting business based in Glenelg whilst starting family and during my 2 daughters formative years. Studied and obtained qualifications to be Financial Planner. Sold accounting business to move to solely provide Financial Planning services.
- Joined as Director and Financial Planner with Carrington Financial Services and recently moved to Wealth Fusion to be part of all female business offering financial planning advice.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- Do not get stuck and unable to move on from what you originally intended. Change, Adapt, Be Flexible.
- Do not let others tell you what you should or should not do. Seek help, yes. Listen to your gut and act from the heart.
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? To help others and to learn. You are never too old to learn something new!