Working alongside your husband may be a challenge for some people, but Jasmin Gniel has no such issues. Jasmin and husband Matt are Conveyancing on the Fleurieu, based in Ocean Street in Victor Harbor. They know that providing good client service and positive outcomes results in repeat business and referrals. Read more about Jasmin and her business journey here:
Name: Jasmin Gniel
Business Name: Conveyancing on the Fleurieu
Phone Number: 0424873458 Jazzy or 0439834523 Matt
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.conveyancingonthefleurieu.com.au
Physical address: Flinders Arcade 17/21 Ocean Street Victor Harbor
What does your business do? Conveyancing on the Fleurieu offers clients a variety of services and our point of difference is that we a mobile service and therefore can come to you at anytime on any day that fits into our clients busy schedules. We also offer the option for clients to visit our office at Flinders Arcade, Ocean Street, Victor Harbor and relax with a coffee or tea, while we assist you with your conveyancing requirements.
What area do you serve? Fleurieu Peninsula and surrounding areas of South Australia
How long have you been in business? 5 years
Did you found the business? Yes
Please provide up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Branching out into our own family business and working side by side with my husband.
- Undertaking training in an area I was not familiar with but happy to expand my skill set.
- Purchasing our own office space in central Victor Harbor and setting up the marketing for this.
- Familiarizing ourselves with the new PEXA conveyancing computer systems
- Challenging ourselves each day with different administrative, financial and client needs.
Name something you’ve learned from your business journey?
- Good client service and positive outcomes results in repeat business and referrals.
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? To be around like minded women and expand my skills and knowledge in business Wanting to make connections and engage with other women in business. Enjoy camaraderie of other women in our community who contend with or struggle with the daily juggling of work and family.