Meet Vivienne Goodenough who, along with her husband Kym, own and operate Kym Goodenough Real Estate which has just opened a shopfront premises in Strathalbyn.
The business provides property sales and management services to the Fleurieu Peninsula and Adelaide Hills.
Read more about Vivienne in our profile below:
Name -Vivienne Goodenough
Business Name – Kym Goodenough Real Estate
Phone Number – 0438310077
Website – kgrealestate.com.au
Email address – email@example.com
Physical address – 19A Dawson Street Strathalbyn
What does your business do? Kym Goodenough Real Estate – A family business with family values. We are an independent real estate company offering sales and property management services. We put the client first in all cases and with 40 years local knowledge, we can offer a comprehensive service to all of our clients.
What area do you serve? Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula
How long have you been in business? 8 years
Did you found the business? Yes
5 dot points about your business journey:
- Small business owner for 40 years.
- A solo entrepreneur, I started a clothing manufacturing business on my own in a very tough industry.
- I have a Diploma in Business Management.
- I have also worked in the not-for-profit sector as a business advisor and been the Executive Officer and contact point for the availability of grant funding from the Federal Government.
- I have been through the good times and tough times of small business.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey?
- Always trust your gut instinct
- There is no such thing as a 5 day working week
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? To make connections with like minded people and share my experiences and knowledge.