Meet Wendy Hardy from Spice Girlz Condiments with a Twist who has a wealth of business experience both in Australia and the UK.
Name: Wendy Hardy
Business name: Spice Girlz Condiments with a Twist
Phone: 0415 265 320
Location: Moana SA 5169
What does your business do? A range of gluten free, vegan condiments, dukkahs, preserved lemons and infused olive oils
What area do you serve? Anywhere!
How long have you been in business? 3 years
Did you found the business? No. It was founded in 2001
Up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Worked in the wine industry, which is where I first found out about Spice Girlz’s products as I used to use them on a range of platters that were available in the cellar door.
- Worked in sales all my life, also used to do promo demos for Demos Plus when my kids were small.
- Had a fancy dress hire business in the UK, called ‘Incognito’ also opened a B&B/Self Catering Cottage in Aldinga Beach 14 years ago, which is still operating.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey:
- Make sure you proof read and check every quote before going ahead!
- To try and take time out for yourself (easier said than done !)
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? For support running a small business, networking and meeting people from outside my home.
Relevant social media links: