One of our newest members hasn’t yet officially launched the centrepiece of her business, but is excited about what it will bring to the Fleurieu Peninsula region.
Susie Williams of Willunga has founded Fleurieu App, an app which is due for release in August to showcase all the region has to offer including news, business, weather, events and more.
Find out more about Susie and her exciting new venture in her profile below:
Name: Susie Williams
Business: Fleurieu App
Phone: 0455 791 190
What does your business do? Fleurieu App gives you the Fleurieu Region at your fingertips. Whether it’s breaking news or sport, latest weather, events, business listings, local attractions, jobs, council, visitor centres or the nearest restaurants, cafes, cellar doors, breweries and bars to you – Fleurieu App has it all. The app is due to go live in August and will be free to download.
“If you are a Business in the Fleurieu Peninsula you need to be listed on this app.”
“If you service the Fleurieu Area you need to be on this app.”
“If you live in the Fleurieu you need to download this free app.”
What area do you serve? The Fleurieu Peninsula including Kangaroo Island.
How long have you been in business? We go live early August – keep an eye out!
Up to 5 dot points about your business journey:
- Recently lived in New Zealand and was part of a team that created and ran the Marlborough App. Moved back to the Fleurieu early 2019 and couldn’t wait to build an App for this fabulous region.
- Meeting LOTS of lovely Fleurieu people and their awesome businesses.
- Love the fact that this region is so grateful for what we have and so willing to support local business.
Name two things you’ve learned from your business journey:
- There are not enough hours in the day!
- Learning to be brave and get out and mingle and meet people…yes, I quite like being quiet and at home!!
Why did you join the Women in Business Network? I was introduced to the lovely Carolyn! I had my eye on the group and with a new business in the region knew it was a great way to go to meet new people and create new friendships.