Annual membership: $100 (inc GST)
Description/inclusions: Membership is for an individual who can represent a business provided they are formally employed, own or partly own the businesses. “Business” referred to below DOES NOT include a business that may be a client of the member in a contract arrangement. Standard members receive the following benefits:
- Access to regular networking opportunities – no less than six per year in each of our designated coverage areas.
- Listing and promotion on the Women In Business Regional Network directory on our website.
- Discounted tickets to network events.
- Opportunities to access discounts to some non-Women in Business Regional Network events
- Invitations and access to functions offering training and guest speakers of relevance to them in their business journey
- Newsletter – no more than monthly, but more than quarterly, delivered to email inbox … and available online to members only
- Opportunities to link up and connect with other women in business (at various stages of their business journey) from other regional areas as the network grows.
- Access to a referral service whereby Women in Business Regional Network will endeavour to connect members to other members who can offer required services/products/opportunities/expertise.
- Membership to a closed Facebook group where free discussion can occur between members
- The opportunity to display the Women In Business Regional Network logo in association with promotion of their business.
- Access to discounted advertising within the Women In Business Regional Network newsletter and website.
- Access to discounts for participation in any promotions undertaken by the Women in Business Regional Network eg if a Women’s Expo or awards program etc was conducted.
- Member Only access to some of our online resources.
Standard members must abide by the Terms and Conditions of membership.