Annual membership: $70 (inc GST)
Description/inclusions: Membership is for an individual who can represent a business provided they are formally employed, own or partly own the businesses. “Business” referred to below DOES NOT include a business that may be a client of the member in a contract arrangement. You must live, or have your business based in a ‘regional’ location as defined by our Terms & Conditions. Virtual members receive the following benefits:
- Listing and promotion on the Women In Business Regional Network directory on our website, which is Google searchable.
- Discounted tickets to online network events. (Online events are usually offered at least twice a month).
- Opportunities to link up and connect with other women in business (at various stages of their business journey) from other regional areas.
- Access to a referral service whereby Women in Business Regional Network will endeavour to connect members to other members who can offer required services/products/opportunities/expertise.
- Membership to a closed Facebook group where free discussion can occur between members
- The opportunity to display the Women In Business Regional Network logo in association with promotion of their business.
- Access to discounted advertising within the new WIBChat online magazine due for launch in November.
- Access to discounts for participation in any promotions undertaken by the Women in Business Regional Network eg if a Women’s Expo or awards program etc was conducted.
- Member Only access to some of our online resources.
- Access to signup to our WIB NOOK program offering group coaching/mentoring sessions plus the ability to build a library of simple and practical business resources and training workbooks.