Not located in a region serviced by our regular physical face-to-face functions?
Don’t worry, we also offer a number of virtual options, and are now offering you a special virtual membership option to enable you to enjoy many of the benefits of Standard Membership even though you’re not within our current physical chapter zones. And the membership is being offered at a discounted rate for a limited time only.
Connections and interactions underpin everything we do in the network, so don’t think a virtual membership means faceless webinars without interaction. We conduct ALL of our online events in the same way we conduct our face-to-face in-person events, with opportunity to speak to each other and to ask questions about your business, as well as promote your business. We are all about the PERSONAL experience and ensuring our members, no matter where they are, receive access to the support they need to grow their business and themselves.
Not very tech-savvy?
That’s OK. We’re a relaxed and caring group, and we’re happy to help you to get connected if we can.
Who does it apply to?
Anyone who is in a regional area as defined by our network (eg except if you’re in Tasmania, you must live or have your business located in a postcode area which does NOT have a zero as the second number) AND not within our current physical chapter regions.
Virtual membership is NOT available in the following designated regions: South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula, Barossa Valley, Murraylands, Limestone Coast, Yorke Peninsula, Port Pirie, Clare Valley, Adelaide’s Southern Suburbs, Adelaide Hills and Riverland.
If a physical chapter is formed within your local region, Virtual Membership will no longer be available to you at the conclusion of your current subscription. You will then be offered the chance to sign up as a Standard Member when you will receive additional benefits.
What do you get for your membership?
- Listing and promotion on the Women In Business Regional Network directory on our website, which is Google searchable.
- Discounted tickets to online network events. (Online events are usually offered at least twice a month).
- Opportunities to link up and connect with other women in business (at various stages of their business journey) from other regional areas.
- Access to a referral service whereby Women in Business Regional Network will endeavour to connect members to other members who can offer required services/products/opportunities/expertise.
- Membership to a closed Facebook group where free discussion can occur between members
- The opportunity to display the Women In Business Regional Network logo in association with promotion of their business.
- Access to discounted advertising within the new WIBChat online magazine due for launch in November.
- Access to discounts for participation in any promotions undertaken by the Women in Business Regional Network eg if a Women’s Expo or awards program etc was conducted.
- Member Only access to some of our online resources.
- Access to signup to our WIB NOOK program offering group coaching/mentoring sessions plus the ability to build a library of simple and practical business resources and training workbooks.
- Virtual Members must abide by the Terms and Conditions of membership and our Code of Conduct.
How do you sign up?
Signing up is easy. Simply CLICK HERE and complete your details, pay your first annual subscription of $70, and your membership will commence.
Watch your inbox for details of your username and password, and also an email welcoming you formally with information about how you can take advantage of your new membership.
We look forward to welcoming you along to our next online function!