WIBChat is our new online magazine, designed to showcase regional women in business throughout Australia.
It is also a great promotional vehicle for any business wishing to target regional women generally.
The magazine has been made possible through a grant from Regional Development Australia Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu & Kangaroo Island.
The first edition was published on 1 November 2021, and a podcast is due to follow in 2022.
Format: A4 and full colour. A flippable online publication which can also be downloaded in PDF form if people prefer to read it like that. It includes opportunities for clickable links to websites and social media platforms too.
Paging is a minimum of 24 pages each edition. Our first edition was a whopping 44 pages!
Frequency: Quarterly in January, April, July, October
Audience: Ready-made online audience for the Women in Business Regional Network comprising:
- Over 3300 people on social media
- A subscribed mailing list of 1300
- More than 1300 Women in Business Regional Network website visitors a month.
Reach is expected to be higher through boosted advertising on social media and engagement by those who are featured in the magazine.
The target audience will obviously be regional women in business with the content to include:
- Interviews with regional women in business sharing their stories and their tips for others
- Valuable and practical information for businesses
- Information and tips for women in business OUTSIDE their businesses (because we also have a life outside our businesses)
Financial members of the Women in Business Regional network will benefit from substantial discounts to advertise in the magazine.
There are a number of different options each of which is outlined in detail in our Advertising Ratecard:
- Classified advertising $80 per edition ($40 for network members)
- Product Showcase $80 per edition ($40 for network members)
- Book Promotion $80 per edition ($40 for network members)
- Half page blog $200 per edition ($80 for network members)
- Half page advertisement $300 per edition ($120 for network members)
- Full page advertisement $600 per edition ($220 for network members)
You must provide COMPLETE ARTWORK ready for publication for advertisements, including Classified Ads.
If you choose the Blog, Book Promotion or Product Showcase options you will need to submit the components for your spot via our online form which will be sent to you once your booking has been accepted.
How to reserve your spot:
Spots in the magazine will be limited and the aim is that there will be no two blogs on the same topic in each edition, so it will be a case of first in will reserve the spot, eg we won’t have two lawyers writing about Wills, but we might have one writing on Wills and the other on Divorce.
You will need to complete our online booking form and pay to reserve your spot. You will receive a full refund if your spot isn’t accepted for the current edition. Please note that all costs include GST.
The deadline for RESERVING YOUR SPOT for our next edition is Friday, March 4, 2022 unless sold out prior.
The deadline for the provision of your content will be Tuesday, March 15, 2022. If copy isn’t provided by that deadline your advertisement may be cancelled and a 50% charge levied without publication of your ad.